Senior Internal Audit Manager
Salary £65,000 - £85,000 per annum
Consultant Oliver Swift
Date posted 22 August 20192019-08-22 2019-10-21 it London London GB GBP 65000 85000 85000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A World leading technology business with their European HQ in London are currently recruiting a Senior Internal Audit Manager.
One of the World's leading Technology businesses, with a focus on R&D for the future to maintain their market dominance, European HQ in London.
Senior Internal Audit Manager role:
- Co-ordinate and lead the execution of complex projects
- Liaising and presenting to business units on their internal control structure and support their continually support the development of their controls and processes
- Lead on audits to oversee projects and review teams works to ensure timely completion
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with appropriate levels of management
- Actively assist in the continuous review of risk assessments and design audit programmes
- Promote new ideas and best practice methodology in audits
- Special projects (System development, M&A etc)
- ACA or equivalent from top 10 practice firm
- Demonstrable experience within a complex operational an regulatory environment
- Strong supervisory and time management skills
- Experience of managing a staff of diverse professionals
- Intellectually curious and desire to learn
- Ability to travel upto 20% of the time
Please get in touch to discuss this opportunity, it is a fantastic opportunity to join a truly market leading technology business, driving forward change for tomorrow.