Group Internal Auditor
Salary £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
Consultant Oliver Swift
Date posted 22 July 20192019-07-22 2019-09-20 consultancy London London GB GBP 35000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Global business consultancy are currently looking for a Part-Qualified Group Internal Auditor to join their team based in Central London.
A global market leader that has experienced immense growth nationally and internationally over the last 5 years, offering excellent career progression within finance or operations and proven with many previous team members. This role will be based in the Group HQ in Central London.
Group Internal Auditor Role:
- Plan, scope and carry out financial, operational and compliance internal audits
- Prepare accurate reports on fact based findings in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to work within small and large teams dependant on size of audit
- Willingness to travel upto 15% of the time Internationally (Capital City locations)
- Support the Head of Audit on Audit committee reports
Desired skills/ experience
- Working towards professional qualification ( ACA, CIMA, ACCA, IIA)
- An understanding of internal audit methodology / internal controls testing
- Ability to provide support to leadership teams
- Capable to multi-task and manage multiple projects with agreed timescales
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Collaborative work ethic.
Please get in touch to discuss in more detail.