Risk Assurance manager
Salary £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
Consultant Oliver Swift
Date posted 02 July 20192019-07-02 2019-08-31 media London London GB GBP 40000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting position to help a media business operating in the Music / Entertainment industry are looking for a Risk Assurance Manager to be based in their Central London offices.
This Media business supports the broadcasting & Publishing of the music industry, based in Central London. The Risk Assurance manager will support and build a strong internal control environment from a risk based methodology.
- Support the Head of Finance Transformation
- Lead the development and implementation of risk management processes across the business
- Maintain corporate risk register
- Support departments to identify and manage their risks
- Assist management in improving internal control environment
- Perform ad-hoc projects to support the business (advisory projects, investigations etc)
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Internal Audit, Internal controls or risk management exposure
- Interest in the Music Industry
- Ability to support multiple projects
- Strong business partnering skills across all business units
This role is actively recruiting, please get in touch to discuss.