Audit Liaison Manager
Salary £45,000 - £54,000 per annum
Consultant Abdul Khan
Date posted 01 July 20192019-07-01 2019-08-30 accountancy Hitchin Hertfordshire GB GBP 45000 54000 54000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
I am currently recruiting for a Audit Liaison Manager position to be based in Hertfordshire.
The role of Audit Liaison Manager will suit a qualified accountant (ACA,ACCA) with at least 2 years PQE and has relevant experience.
This is a key role within the group and to be successful you must have excellent communication skills as you will be the point of contact for the business and auditors to manage the audit process for the financial management division.
Key responsibilities are:
- Working with Senior Management, the internal functions and External Auditors on joint planning to ensure the overall annual activity and specific engagement plans are reasonable and achievable
- Coordinating and triaging audit requests and providing central oversight of audit responses
- Being the central point of contact and escalation point during audits for both auditee and auditor
- Adding value to the process by reviewing responses and artefacts before submission to auditors to ensure they satisfy requirements and to check overall quality/reasonableness
- Leading audit closure from a divisional perspective to ensure that the audit report is accurate, agreed by key SMEs/ stakeholders and ratings proportionate.
- Publishing regular reports on audit and overall plan progress. Providing early awareness of any potential findings to Senior stakeholders and the management team
If you are interested in this role please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 01727 617018.