Senior Internal Audit Manager
Consultant Oliver Swift
Date posted 17 May 20192019-05-20 2019-07-16 manufacturing-and-production Surrey Surrey GB KT22 7SG GBP 70000 85000 85000 YEAR Harsco https://www.harsco.com/
Robert Walters has been exclusively retained to work with Harsco on a a Senior Internal Audit Manager role based in the Surrey headquarters. Harsco is a global provider of environmental services and engineered products that serve large industries. The role offers risk and audit coverage, as well as the opportunity to manage a global team to support organisational growth and develop team capabilities.
The role of Senior Internal Audit Manager will suit a highly ambitious and motivated individual looking to develop their career as the business continues to grow. Reporting into the VP of Internal Audit, you will progress into a senior finance leadership role with potential to become the VP successor.
Senior Internal Audit Manager key responsibilities:
- Drive a robust annual risk-assessment to enable an enhanced Internal Audit plan
- Liaise as an integral part of key operational meetings to drive improvements
- Develop best practice Enterprise Risk management
- Lead, coach and mentor a team of audit professionals
- Ensure continuous improvement of audit methodology
- Support the VP, Internal Audit in ad-hoc projects
Senior Internal Audit Manager key skills/experience:
- Big Four trained Chartered Accountant (ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Exposure to international organisations, preferably having worked internationally
- Audited US listed organisation with Sox requirements
- Ability to understand operational risk within business operations
- Experienced manager, leading and training teams
- IT system review exposure
- Senior Manager level from Big Four or Industry
Please note that the role will require travel internationally, up to 25% of the time.
If you are interested in the position, contact Oliver Swift on +44 (0) 207 509 8572 for a confidential discussion or forward your CV to email@example.com.
All third-party applications will be forwarded on to Robert Walters.