Head of Internal Audit
Location North West EnglandFULL_TIME
Consultant Katherine Allwood
Date posted 12 April 20192019-04-12 2019-06-11 retail North West England GB GBP 75000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A leading retail business in the North West are looking for a Head of Internal Audit.
About the role
As part of this position, you will be completing the following tasks:
- Plan, execute and deliver audits across the business on a Global basis. Ensuring any follow ups are actioned and key risk areas identified across the Group.
- Reporting into the key stakeholders on the findings of the audits, and ensuring an action plan and all correct controls are put into place for any risk that has been identified.
- Liaising with the external auditors as required.
- Developing solutions to address areas of risk, and bringing the business on board to any changes being implemented.
- Reviewing all internal controls, to ensure they are adequate and implementing improvements as required.
- Ensuring the Internal Audit team is providing effective and high qualified work, in keeping with professional standards and Group policies.
- Managing the audit function resources appropriately, and engaging with external audit specialisms as required.
- Day-to-day management of a small team.
About the person
This business are looking for a Qualified Accountant, who has got experience of working in an international and complex business. You must be an expert within Internal Audit and Risk, with an ability to foresee and implement controls before an issue arises. The successful candidate will need to be able to push back and challenge to key stakeholders. Previous global, as well as UK, experience is also vital for this role.
About the business
This retail business based in the North West are looking for this key role to join their team.
For more information please apply via the link below, or email your CV to email@example.com