Salary £40,000 - £50,000 per annum + benefits
Consultant Dean Bowers
Date posted 08 April 20192019-04-08 2019-06-07 accountancy Coventry West Midlands GB CV6 4AA GBP 40000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
This role will be reporting into the Group Head of Audit, you will be responsible for the performance and completion of audits across the UK and globally, with a large proportion of these carried out overseas.
- Conducting audit testing of specified sites, processes or departments with relevant contacts
- This includes financial, operational, functional and project audits
- Preparing reports, documenting findings and making recommendations
- Presenting findings to local and group management
- Establishing risk-based audit programmes
- Reviewing the suitability of internal controls
- Determining compliance in line with policies and procedures
When not performing reviews you will be required to work out of the UK Headquarters based in Warwickshire, closing out audits and planning upcoming ones. Depending on level of experience, expectations are that within 3 months you should be able to complete full audits independently.
The role would ideally suit either an ACA/ACCA from the top 10 firms making their first move into industry or someone with relevant PQE within the Internal Audit function of larger businesses.
Knowledge of ERP systems, in particular SAP, would be advantageous
Given that the role is very hands on, you will need to possess a keen eye for detail as well as strong organisational skills. You will also be a confident communicator in both verbal and written formats and demonstrate conviction and confidence to make recommendations to management based on findings.