Salary £27,000 - £30,000 per annum + study support + benefits
Consultant Lucy Govan
Date posted 10 January 2019 2019-01-102019-03-11 accountancy Altrincham Cheshire GB GBP 27000 30000 30000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A fantastic opportunity for an Internal Auditor has come about at a leading well-accredited company based in South Manchester. Working closely with the Group Internal Auditor, you will assist with the current Controls Project in order to feed information into the internal controls matrix. You will also be responsible for carrying out internal audit reviews and helping provide assurance to the business via testing and monitoring.
As an Internal Auditor, your responsibilities will include;
- Assisting with the documentation of key financial process controls
- Executing robust Internal Audit testing
- Monitoring of the key controls as per the control matrix
- Carrying out Internal Audit engagement reviews in line with the annual Internal Audit programme
- Assisting with the recommendations of control enhancements, best practice and business improvement opportunities
- Building relationships with the global finance teams and stakeholders across the business
As an Internal Auditor, you will have/be:
- A part-qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA / IIA or equivalent)
- Prior experience within an accountancy role or a finance-focused internal audit role
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Able to build relationships
- Strong team working skills
- Willing to travel
With fantastic progression opportunities and study support provided, this is an excellent opportunity for a part-qualified candidate to take the next step in their career.
For more information on this, or any other finance roles in Manchester, please contact Lucy Govan at Robert Walters PLC on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0161 240 7476.