Senior Fraud and Financial Crime Audit Manager
Salary £50,000 - £80,000 per annum
Consultant Zak Buttery
Date posted 03 January 2019 2019-01-032019-03-04 banking Edinbrugh GB GBP 50000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A growing financial organisation in the heart of Edinburgh are looking to grow their senior audit management team. This is a niche role ideally requiring expertise in a number of fields; fraud, financial crime and compliance. This is an ideal opportunity to join a dynamic team with ambitious goals. With a year full of reviews ahead, you will be charged with effecting meaningful change across all 3 lines of defence of this organisation.
The ideal candidate will have the following
- Experience in the UK banking / Financial services environment for at least 5 years
- Educated to degree level is a must however additional Masters level qualifications and/or relevant professional qualifications would be a plus (e.g. ACCA, ACA, CFE, MIIA, AML or equivalent)
- A strong understanding of the regulatory landscape along with the current legal standards and how best to incorporate and adhere to them within the role. (e.g. Prudential Regulatory Authority (PRA),Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the UK Bribery Act)
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral, with the ability to confidently put forward opinions and business cases to effect change both amongst peers and directors of the organisation
- Poses a proven track record in leading and delivering complex pieces of work across the three fields
- A track record of building strong working relationships with internal stakeholders across the organisation
If this resonates with you and your skill set, please don’t hesitate and apply below.