Senior Manager, Contracts & Compliance
Salary £65,000 - £75,000 per annum
Consultant Oliver Swift
Date posted 02 January 2019 2019-01-022019-03-03 media London London GB GBP 65000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A Global Media agency are currently recruiting for a Senior Manager, Contracts & Compliance to support their client delivery compliance, based in Central London.
Senior Manager, Contracts & Compliance responsibilities:
- Manage small team
- Build strong relationships with all relevant stakeholders (operations, finance etc)
- Provide guidance on relevant risks, across all global markets
- Develop and implement suitable controls across local markets
- Provide assurance on contractual compliance matters
- Working knowledge of Media agencies
- Commercial acumen to provide solutions in a collaborative manner.
- Ability to deliver multiple projects to deadlines
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Demonstrable management/ leadership exposure
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/ CIMA (not essential)
This is a unique opportunity to join a world leading Media agency, based in their Central London HQ with real responsibility to support effective and efficient delivery across their global clients. This role will be interviewing in early January 2019, please get in touch to discuss.