Consultant Christopher Lloyd
Date posted 17 December 2018 2018-12-172019-02-15 retail UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
This international PLC are looking for an experienced technically strong accountant to join their business in a Group Internal Audit position with a truly international reach.
In a role that will be largely travel based across continents, your core duties will include;
- Reporting to the Group Internal Auditor, you will assist in the development of the department’s audit plans and processes.
- Undertaking audits of both financial and operational risks
- Preparing for and participating in senior management meetings
- Performing reviews to fulfil management requests
- Communicating findings and practical recommendations both verbally and in written form with management to reduce risk and add value
- Ad hoc projects, secondments and accounting as required
- Qualified accountant ACA, ACCA , ACMA or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise and influence effectively at all levels
- Commercial awareness and a logical approach to enable you to reach a balanced view, recommend practical improvements, and promote best practice
- Highly motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Desire to travel throughout Europe as well as North & South America - 75% Travel.
This is a hugely exciting role working in a business that can offer an international scope, in a hugely experienced team. In a role that offers opportunities to see the world and travel alongside work, in a newly created role as part of an established but growing team, this is perfect for any qualified accountant looking for something a little different from the classic 9-5.