Assistant Head of Internal Audit
Consultant Oliver Swift
Date posted 28 November 2018 2018-11-282019-01-27 education-and-training UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A World leading private education business with a significant international business are currently hiring an Assistant Head of Internal Audit based in Central London.
- International Education business with entirley global remit.
- Innovator within the sector
- HQ London
Assistant Head of Audit responsibilities:
- Report to the Head of Internal Audit
- Manage 2 Internal Auditors
- Travel internationally providing assurance to all business operations
- Audit coverage
- Operations, Finance and all compliance related controls
- Suppot the business in developing suitable control frameworks
- Work closely with all senior stakeholders
- Trained within a practice firm
- Extensive Internal Audit experience
- led/ managed a team
- Worked or travelled internationally
- Ability to travel 40% of the time
This role is an excellent opportunity to assist leading a global audit function, in a truly interesting environment. Please get in touch to discuss further.