Salary Up to £45,000 per annum
Location West LondonFULL_TIME
Consultant Andrea Gehan
Date posted 15 November 2018 2018-11-152019-01-14 building-and-construction UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
This European Multinational construction and infrastructure company is seeking an Internal Auditor to join their UK based audit function in West London.
- Planning, preparation and execution of Internal Audits whilst producing added value action plans and confidence making improvement suggestions
- Monitoring the groups compliance against all standards and policies, and internal and external procedures
- Making recommendations and elaborating on audit results to ensure successful reduction or removal of risks for the business
- Maintenance of all audit regulations and internal controls and working procedures
- Relevant Finance/Business Degree (ACCA/ACA highly regarded)
- Practice experience in either external audit or internal audit
- Flexibility to travel approximately 30%
With 96,000 employees across 25 countries this company would be a fantastic first step out of practice or the chance to improve your internal audit skills in a small UK audit team contributing to the success of a large global audit function.