AVP - Internal Auditor
Salary £50,000 - £65,000 per annum
Consultant Lisa Farrow
Date posted 13 November 2018 2018-11-132019-01-11 banking UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A Global bank with an excellent reputation in London, is searching for an experienced Internal Auditor to join their Group Audit Equities team on a permanent basis.
The role holder will mainly be responsible for evaluating and reporting on the design and operating effectiveness of controls over the Equities sub-division.
Responsibilities will include:
- Executing day-to-day operational audit work and contributing to the delivery of audits
- Undertaking audit assignments, drafting audit findings for review by the Principal Audit Manager
- Executing audit fieldwork in line with the agreed audit approach
- Documenting work in accordance with Group Audit standards
- Completing all assigned work in line with agreed budgets, including ad hoc projects and special investigations
The ideal candidate will preferably be a qualified accountant with solid external and internal audit experience.
Key skills required:
- Qualified Accountant with experience of working in financial services
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent team working capabilities and an ability to build strong business relationships
- Project management and planning skills
- Solid external and internal auditing experience
If interested, please apply online or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org