Group Internal Auditor
Salary £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
Consultant Oliver Swift
Date posted 06 November 2018 2018-11-062019-01-05 hospitality-and-catering UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A Global leader in the Hospitality sector based in Central London are currently looking for a Group Internal Auditor.
This global market leader in Hospitality with over 400,000 employees across 80 countries is recruiting a Group Internal Auditor based in their Central London based Internal Audit team.
- The organisation strongly believes in the value Internal Audit can offer, thus senior stakeholder management is essential as exposure to executive level is highly likely
- The role will focus on financial and operational audits nationally and globally.
- Potential for project based audits (Forensic investigation, special assistance to subsidiaries etc)
- Generally work in teams of 2-5 depending on size of audit with flexibility to lead or be led.
- Internal Audit exposure across financial and operational audits
- Excellent report writing skills
- Ability to interact and influence the most senior stakeholders
- Willingness to travel up to 30% of the time (domestic and international)
- European language skills would be of assistance
This role is interviewing w/c 12th of November, please call to discuss if interest.