Salary Up to £50,000 per annum
Consultant Andrea Gehan
Date posted 19 October 2018 2018-10-192018-12-18 consultancy UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A FTSE 250 business services organisation have an exciting new vacancy as an Internal Auditor within their Central London based offices.
- Monitoring the effectiveness of the groups policies, procedures and standards with regards to all internal functions, including but not limited to: HR, IT, compliance/regulatory matters and finance
- Assisting with the planning, scheduling and completion of required tasks with regards to the annual audit plan
- To make recommendations on the systems and procedures to the audit committee and report on findings to improve business processes and the overall internal control environment
- Financial and operational controls testing and ensuring audits are carried out in compliance with the external and internal audit standards
- Professional accounting degree or part qualification of relevant certification ie. ACA, CIMA, ACCA, IIA
- Ability to travel to business locations within the UK and abroad to other locations such as Europe/America/Asia/Australia (approximately 15-20%)
- Demonstrated commercial experience and confidence presenting audit findings to management whilst working closely with the audit team of 4 other Internal Auditors
This is a wonderful opportunity for a motivated and passionate Internal Auditor to join an organisation that boats a great work life balance and encourages personal development and career progression. Apply today for more information!