Internal Audit Manager
Salary £65,000 - £70,000 per annumFULL_TIME
Consultant Andrea Gehan
Date posted 18 October 2018 2018-10-182018-12-17 media UK
An exciting opportunity is now available for an Internal Audit Manager to lead a London based audit team within a famous media corporation, which is a part of a conglomerate of global media brands recognised worldwide.
- To support the planning and performance of business (financial and operational) audits, and document the findings to report to senior management
- Coaching and mentoring junior team members
- Involvement in special projects such as fraud investigations and due diligence assignments
- Working closely with the Director of Audit to plan the annual audit plan and risk assessment process
- Confidence to propose practical solutions to issues identified through control testing
- Previous management experience or experience as a Senior Auditor managing a small to mid-size team
- Solid commercial experience, exposure to the media sector or media clients from practice would be an advantage
- SOX exposure – general understanding and ability to support the business with SOX compliance
- Flexibility to travel within the UK and on occasion to other worldwide locations
- IT audit experience beneficial
This creative global media company is home to some very talented and dedicated employees, if you would like a chance to join this rewarding organisation please apply today!