Salary £38,000 - £45,000 per annumFULL_TIME
Consultant Marcus Pratt
Date posted 15 October 2018 2018-10-152018-12-14 accountancy UK
Currently working with a growing company based in Manchester that require an internal audtior to join the well establish team.
Internal Auditor – Manchester
Currently working with a non-for-profit organisation based in Manchester that is currently looking for an Internal Auditor to work independently and as part of the small audit to provide the audit standard and ensuring full compliance with the audit process.
- Deliver the internal audit services for the assignment efficiently and effectively
- Delivery of audit findings
- Deliver allocated audit work to agreed timescales
- Comprehensive audit file compliant with CIPFA standards
- Implementation of agreed audit recommendations.
- Managed response to suspected fraud and irregularities.
- Reliable and constructive professional audit advice.
- Ensure you comply with all applicable organisational legislation and policy:
- A proven background of undertaking internal audits
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIPFA
- Proven ability to maintain audit independence and objectivity
If you would like more information about this role then please call Marcus Pratt on 01612407462 or email Marcus.Pratt@robertwalters.com for a confidential conversation.