Finance Compliance and Process Transformation manager
Salary £75,000 - £85,000 per annum
Consultant Oliver Swift
Date posted 09 October 2018UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A Global Manufacturing organisation are looking for a Finance Compliance and Process Transformation manager to support the continued growth and unification of finance systems, based in Central London.
The Finance Compliance and Process Transformation manager will support the global finance teams to transfer into a singular financial reporting system and implement effective process and control frameworks globally, based in Central London.
- Implement, remediate and test SOx controls
- Programme assurance on finance system implementation
- Educate control owners on best practice methodology
- Support FD on ad-hoc projects
- Work closely with finance and business owners to improve overall control environment
- Excellent knowledge of SOx
- Supported finance leadership through a time of change
- Ability to travel internationally
- Programme assurance of finance system unification (beneficial)
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
This role is recruiting immediately, please get in touch to discuss further.