Group Internal Audit Manager
Consultant Oliver Swift
Date posted 03 September 2018 2018-09-032018-11-02 consultancy UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
The opportunity to step up and lead a small internal audit function as the Group Internal Audit manager has arisen in a global business based in Central London.
The Group Internal Audit manager will report to the AC and CFO leading and developing a global audit program for a business consultancy, based in Central London.
- Develop and deliver group audit programme as approved by Audit Commitee
- Audit & improve financial and operational risks across global organisation
- Influence senior stakeholders on value of strong control frameworks
- Partner with CFO to provide global assurance and assist on ad-hoc projects
- Chartered accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Breadth of Internal Audit knowledge
- Best practice methodology
- Demonstratable senior stakeholder interaction
- Ability to travel internationally
This role is actively recruiting, please get in touch to disucss further.