Audit and Assurance Manager
Salary £48,000 - £54,000 per annum
Location Greater ManchesterCONTRACTOR
Consultant Merna Azer
Date posted 31 August 2018 2018-08-312018-09-30 transport-and-rail UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Interim Audit and Assurance Manager based in Greater Manchester for 6 months.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Interim Audit and Assurance Manager to join a large market leading organisation within its field based in Greater Manchester. Reporting into the Head of Audit & Assurance. At a fixed rate between £48,000 - £54,000. This is a 6-month interim fixed term contract role.
- Manage the delivery of the annual internal audit plan
- Allocate internal audit assignments to staff according to the level of expertise
- Ensure that internal audits performance is in accordance with the annual plan or that any significant variations are explained
- Support the Head of Audit & Assurance in the preparation of concise and relevant summary of work performed.
- Member of either ACA, ACCA, CIPFA, IIA
- Experience of presenting and discussing audit recommendations with all level of management
- Able to work with honesty, integrity and impartiality in order to be approachable to all levels of staff
- Knowledge and awareness of auditing standards, professional guidelines
Apply or gaining more information on this Audit and Assurance Manager role, contact Merna Azer on Merna.firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44161 240 7418.