Senior Internal Auditor
Salary £45,000 - £50,000 per annum
Consultant Andrea Gehan
Date posted 29 August 2018 2018-08-292018-10-28 property-and-housing UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Due to an internal promotion there is a position available for a Senior Internal Auditor to join the London based audit team reporting to the Internal Audit Manager. The investments made by this property investment company in their UK assets create stylish and sought-after shopping destinations that retailers and customers desire, revitalise city centres and bring economic benefit to their local communities. Some travel will be required locally within the UK, and overseas to their shopping centres in Spain – approximately 20% total travel.
- Lead audits, including the planning, fieldwork, review, reporting and completion of these audits
- Where there is a team, manage the work of other team members and feedback constructively on their performance. Where audits are led by another team member, support them to deliver a quality audit.
- Assist the Internal Audit Manager to devise the annual Risk and Internal Audit Plan, the Internal Audit Methodology and produce the necessary management information to manage the department.
- Assist with delivery and development of other areas of responsibility of the Risk and Audit team as required (e.g. Risk Management).
- Assist in the preparation of the management information on the performance of the Risk and Internal Audit team to be presented to the Executive and Audit Committee.
- Cover for the Internal Audit Manager as appropriate.
- Previous experience in operational internal audit, some risk management would also be beneficial
- Prepared to work independently, in an analytical and rigorous way, although also being able to work as part of a team
- Able to deliver to deadlines, managing own and team member’s workload
- Outgoing and engaging character, with the confidence to communicate with senior management.
- Commercially aware, with a supportive attitude – using Internal Audit to add value and drive the whole business forward
Please contact us for more information about this exciting new opportunity.