Head of Internal Audit
Salary £100,000 - £110,000 per annum
Consultant Oliver Swift
Date posted 15 August 2018 2018-08-152018-10-14 accountancy UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
An Exciting opportunity has arisen in a market leading business services company, based in Central London. The Head of Internal Audit will lead the global audit programme, supported by a team and co-source.
The Head of Internal Audit will be required to design, lead and train the global audit function within this business services organisation based in Central London.
- Develop & deliver the global Audit programme
- Develop team to best practice methodology
- Report to the AC on a quarterley basis
- Manage the budget and co-source arrangement
- Monitoring and reporting on the prior audit recommendations
- Support global business on ad-hoc requests
- Skilled business leader with extensive senior stakeholer management experience
- Knowledge of Internal Audit best practice methodology
- Leading and training teams
- Exposure to complex business environments
- Desired qualifications (ACA, ACCA, CIA)
This role is actively recruiting, please get in touch to discuss further.