IT Auditor - Edinburgh
Salary £35,000 - £50,000 per annum
Consultant Richard Ryan
Date posted 13 April 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A leading banking organisation is currently seeking an I.T. Auditor to join its operations based in Edinburgh. The purpose of the role is to identify and report risk, providing a view on the design and operation of key controls to improve the effectiveness of governance and risk management.
Key duties include:
- Act as third line of defence, providing independent assurance over the risks faced by the Bank
- Support senior team members and the Head of Audit in delivery of the audit plan for wider functions
- Engage with various stakeholders using knowledge if I.T. controls to provide insight and promote improvement in the Bank's risk and control environment
- Collaborate with other audit partners to support understanding of I.T. controls that underpin business processes.
The successful candidate will have:
- Background as an internal audit professional
- Proven track record delivering multiple high-quality audits aligned to audit methodology
- Ability to work in a fast-moving environment with complex I.T. risks and controls
- Strong communication, relationship building, planning, stakeholder management and organisation skills
- Ideally relevant qualifications (CISA, CISSP or equivalent)
- Ability to work as a strong team player
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading brand in the market with excellent long term career prospects. Please reply with an updated copy of your CV as applications for this vacancy will close shortly.