Financial Controls Specialist
Salary £50000 - £55000 per annum
Consultant Andrew Hawkings
Date posted 04 November 2016
An exciting role has arisen for a qualified accountant at a highly influential Media business based in London. This role requires an ambitious individual with outstanding academics, 1st time passes on their ACA qualification (or equivalent), and previous audit and assurance experience.
The Financial Controls Specialist role reports into the Head of Finance and is based in central London. Travel is minimal and exclusively domestic.
Aims of the Financial Controls Specialist role:
- Review and implement effective financial controls on a group-wide level
- Support and deliver against Risk Management framework
- Carry out assurance reviews based on risk plan
This dynamic role will add clear value to the business, helping facilitate the Group expanding and delivering on its ambition, as well as being critical to Risk Management - an item which tops the Board’s agenda. The team is of the highest calibre and as such you'll be part of a highly impressive team.
The culture here actively supports and facilitates development, with clear progression lines to assist growth within the business.
You will have the below experience/background:
- Big 4 ACA with 1st time passes (or equivalent)
- Outstanding academics
- Previous audit/assurance experience, ideally in Big 4
- Financial Controls experience
- Process mapping
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills
You will have the right to work within the UK, unfortunately sponsorship is not available.
To apply for this highly sought after and challenging Financial Controls Specialist role in a hugely attractive and well respected Media business, please get in touch ASAP to discuss further.