Internal Audit IT Manager
Salary £55000 - £60000 per annum + 10% bonus
Consultant Andrew Hawkings
Date posted 27 October 2016
An Internal Audit IT Manager position has arisen at a global Telecommunications company based in Central London. As IT Audit Manager you will provide direct support in developing and implementing risk based IT Internal Audit & Assurance across the Group. This role is based in Central London and offers the potential for international travel. Progression into the wider business is actively supported.
Internal Audit IT Manager Key Responsibilities:
- Identify and manage risks and ensure IT Risk Register is up to date
- Produce high quality reports highligthing issues and providing pragmatic solutions
- Active engagement with senior staff to gain a thorough understanding of every facet of the business
- Ensure compliance with with internal and external requirements
- Develop new initiatives and methodologies and help develop and grow the department
The successful Internal Audit IT Manager candidate will fit the below criteria:
- Internal Audit (Business and ITGC's), Risk Management, Controls and Assurance, SOX Testing, Compliance
- Prior auditing under ISO 27001 is fundamental, prior auditing under ISO 9001 is a plus
- Ideally CISA or equivalent
- Results-orientated self-starter who must be able to work without direct supervision
- Pro-active problem solver
- Excellent technical ability and analytical skills
- Confidence and ability to express ideas to senior management with assertiveness verbally and in writing
This Internal Audit IT Manager is hugely attractive and offers the opportunity to grow in a market-leading company in the Telecommunications.
PLEASE NOTE: the successful candidate will have permission to work within the UK without sponsorship.
To apply, please do get in touch ASAP!