Group Financial Controls & Process Manager
Salary £65000 - £75000 per annum
Consultant Oliver Swift
Date posted 27 October 2016
The Group Financial Controls & Process Manager is a business critical position based in Central London, supporting the Group Financial Controller by improving and implementing a strong financial control framework (COSO & SOX) to enable accurate and efficient financial reporting from all global finance teams.
As Group Financial Controls & Process Manager your key responsibilities will be:
- Establish and maintain robust controls, accounting policies and best practice across finance
- Support Group Financial Controller to ensure systems, processes and teams are aligned to provide accurate information
- Work with local finance teams and operations to resolve issues identified
- Assist Group Financial Controller in getting the business controls and reporting to a standard ready for IPO
- Proactively support finance in the development of cash flow reporting and monitoring
- Collaborate with Group finance on ERP implementation
- Provide insight and assistance on future acquisition due diligence and input on M&A transactions
- Detailed reviews on key ledger accounts in subsidiaries to clean-up historic accounting house-keeping issues.
You will be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA or international equivalent) with internal controls exposure (COSO/ SOX), a strong awareness of financial reporting risk and a ‘can do’ attitude. The fast-paced environment requires an adaptable style and ability to work closely with the Executive teams and partner with global finance teams.
This global Telecommunications provider is a market leader in their field and growing rapidly through organic and acquisition led growth.
If you are interested in this exciting Group Financial Controls & Process Manager opportunity please contact me or click to apply.