Internal Audit Manager
Salary £55000 - £65000 per annum + generous bonus, pension, healthcare
Location West London
Consultant Andrew Hawkings
Date posted 21 October 2016
A FTSE 100 constituent with a £3b turnover has a vacancy in their West London office for an Internal Audit Manager following the progression of the exisiting person into the wider business. Working across all 5 of the Group's divisions, there is a flat structure of 6 Internal Audit Managers reporting to a Head of Audit who in turn reports to the Director of Audit, all based in the UK.
About the role:
- You will travel up to 40% of the time, typically within Europe with one trip a year to the US and one to Asia
- Development is actively supported and encouraged and the Internal Audit Manager will most likely progress into the wider organisation
- You will be an ACA/ACCA (or equivalent experience if trained overseas) with previous audit experience
- You will be a confident communicator with impeccable English language skills and the ability to foster close working relationships with senior executives
- You will be able to work in the UK without sponsorship
- Extremely competitive salary (flexible dependent on experience)
- Generous bonus up to 30%
- Work from home when appropriate
This Engineering and Electronics company can offer a superb career for a qualified accountant with aspirations to grow into the wider bsuiness of a global organisation. Please do get in touch to discuss this exciting Internal Audit Manager role further.