Salary £47000 - £50000 per annum + + 30% bonus and excellent benefits
Consultant Lucy Periam
Date posted 23 September 2016
This hugely successfully global, billion dollar turnover retailer is looking to recruit a number of finance professionals to join its high calibre team. There are currently 4 openings - all broad finance positions involving operational and project focused work, risk and controls, analysis and strategy work, to be based in their London head office.
The role also involves 40-60% internationally travel, occasionally this could go higher up to 70% depending on certain projects – across Western Europe predominantly also Eastern Europe and occasionally further afield to the US.
Responsibilities of the Senior Finance Associate will include:
- Providing advice and assurance to Group and line managers on key strategic decisions such as mergers and acquisitions and other major projects
- Bring to the Business Units the necessary support and expertise to enable them to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of their operational standards
- Performing reviews and reporting on status of controls
- Assisting with the preparation and follow up of action plans
- Bringing support on ad hoc and post deal projects, principally in the areas of controls and procedures
- Leading and driving change across the business
- Ad hoc operational analysis
The Senior Finance Associate will:
- Possess a strong academic record
- Hold a formal accountancy qualification
- Have the ability to build strong working relationships with finance and non-finance professionals at all levels of seniority and across the globe
- Be familiar with IFRS/IAS accounting standards
- Have excellent project management and execution skills
If this Senior Finance Associate role sounds like something you would be interested in discussing, please apply directly here.