Salary £45000 - £50000 per annum + 10% bonus, pension, healthcare
Consultant Andrew Hawkings
Date posted 20 September 2016
A market-leading global Media company are looking for a Senior Internal Auditor to join their Central London office. You will work in a of a team of 2 in the UK reporting to the wider team based in New York. Based in Central London, travel will account for 35 - 45% of your time and will be to hugely desirable locations such as Paris, New York, LA, Beijing and Seoul. Fieldwork generally lasts 2-3 weeks with weekend flights home on offer with the short haul trips if desired.
The Senior Internal Auditor Responsibilities:
- Complete planning, fieldwork and reporting for financial and operational audits, on both a domestic and international basis
- Participate in multiple risk-based audits simultaneously
- Complete various ah-hoc project work as required
- Assist in training and developing team
The ideal Senior Internal Auditor candidate:
- ACA qualified, preferably Big 4
- Strong Risk Advisory/Internal Audit knowledge and experience (but very strong External Audit candidates considered)
- Proactive, able to add value in a fast-moving business
- Ambitious, dynamic and driven
- Impeccable English, written and verbal
- Willing to travel extensively and regularly, sometimes for 2-3 weeks at a time
- Media, Entertainment or Tech industry experience an advantage
This is a fantastic Senior Internal Auditor opportunity for a recently qualified ACA looking to make their first move from practice, to join an extremely exciting and ever-changing Media business. This is a hugely attractive role working for one of the most recognisable brands imaginable.
To apply for this excellent opportunity, please get in touch!