Salary £70000 - £80000 per annum
Consultant Oliver Swift
Date posted 09 September 2016
An opportunity for a Risk Manager to join a global Infrastructure business has arisen in Central London. The role is based in the HQ with the executive team around you. The environment is excellent as you will be part of the team that really directs the international business.
The Risk Manager role with be based in the HQ in London, part of a team of 9. The role will focus on Operational and Strategic risk management across the global business, international travel will be required up to 30% of the time.
- Drive organisation-wide Risk Management initiatives and programs.
- Monitor organisation's risk environment
- Report identified risks and the status of risk mitigation actions back to senior executives
- Implement strategies for the roll-out of Risk Management Process in alignment with the Group Risk and Control Framework
For the Risk Manager role, you will have an interest in the infrastructure industry, ability to work with all levels of an organisation, willing to travel up to 30% of the time to achieve maximum impact/ value-add.
You will have the below experience:
- Understanding of risk management and internal control framework
- Ability to build consensus across various constituencies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Qualification (IRM/ACA or equivalent)
The Global infrastructure business is located in London and will reward those that perform to the highest of standards, the team focus to assist international growth whilst maintaining acceptable levels of risk.
This role is highly desirable within Risk management market, the autonomy to drive a risk management function in a time of growth and change is unique.
Please get in touch to discuss further.