Internal Audit Manager - EMEA
Salary £75000 - £95000 per annum
Consultant Oliver Swift
Date posted 26 August 2016
An Internal Audit Manager – EMEA opportunity has arisen to join a global logistics business has arisen in Central London, this logistics business is a world leader in their sector. The role is based in the EMEA HQ working closely with all areas of senior management.
The Internal Audit manager - EMEA role will be based in the EMEA HQ in London, The role will support all areas of GRC within the EMEA region, reporting to the VP in the US. Due to the international coverage, there will be travel up to 25% of the time. The role will interact closely with the worldwide internal audit team to best assist and consult the business.
Your key Internal Audit Manager - EMEA responsibilties:
- Primary liaison between Internal Audit and senior management across EMEA
- Participate in and assist and lead financial, regulatory and operational reviews and audits
- Co-ordinate with all GRC functions to assist in all control related activities
- Lead of operational process re-engineering initiatives
- Assist with special projects and consulting/advisory arrangements.
For the Internal Audit manager - EMEA role, you will have an interest in the logistics / supply chain industry, ability to work with all levels of an organisation, willing to travel up to 25% of the time to achieve maximum impact/ value-add.
You will have the below experience:
- Internal Audit management exposure
- Worked within an international business
- Ideally a big four background
- Qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIA or equivalent)
The Global logistics business is located in London and will reward those that perform to the highest of standards, the role is Internal Audit but they would like someone that can float across all three lines of defence to assist senior management as much as possible.
This role is highly desirable within the Internal audit market and will go quickly, please get in touch if you want build your career within a business that is a true market leader.