Salary £55000 - £59000 per annum + + benefits
Location West Sussex
Consultant Andrew Hawkings
Date posted 23 August 2016
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior IT Auditor to work for an airline company based near Gatwick airport (West Sussex). You will report to the Internal Audit Manager who in turn reports to the Head of Audit. Working in a dynamic, fast-paced and innovative environment, in an Internal Audit function of the highest calibre, you will work closely with the rest of the team to deliver projects that add real value across all areas of this well known and hugely respected business.
Travel for this role is minimal with the vast majority of time spent in the HQ in West Sussex.
- As Senior IT Auditor, you will develop, scope and deliver a risk-based Tech Audit Plan
- Deliver audits that demonstrate commercial awareness and address tech and business related risks
- Work both independently and as a team to undertake end to end audits
- Drive improvements by giving pragmatic advice and recommendations
- Promote and support the usage of CAATS to enhance audit efficiency and impact
- Pro-actively develop knowledge and skills in new areas
- Help educate non-Tech team mates of IT risks/controls and techniques e.g. CAATS
- Track record of delivering high quality IT-related audits for big business
- CISA qualified (or equivalent)
- Fraud and cyber forensic experience desirable
- Ambitious, self-motivated and energetic
- Comfortable working independently or in a small team
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to negotiate and influence senior management
If you fit the above closely and are keen to explore this terrific opportunity as a Senior IT Auditor for a leading Travel and Tourism company further, please do not hesitate to apply.