Salary £50,000 - £60,000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Consultant Gary Darlington
Date posted 13 July 2022northern-west accountancy-finance/group-accountant 2022-07-13 2022-09-11 accountancy Burnley Lancashire GB GBP 50000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Niche manufacturing business, part of a listed global group, have created a new role for a Group Accountant to join their growing finance team.
Reporting into the CFO and managing a small team, you will be responsible for accounting, financial reporting and consolidation for the group of companies as well a leading on a number of projects relating to acquisitions and new system implementation.
Key responsibilities include;
- Preparation of Annual Statutory Consolidated Accounts for the Group
- Lead the preparation and consolidation of the group’s financial statements and annual report ensuring timely & filing statutory compliance.
- Co-ordination of External Audits
- Support in managing the relationship with external auditors ensuring queries are resolved and the audit process runs smoothly.
- Co-ordinate all subsidiary statutory audits & preparation of financial accounts ensuring timely & accurate filing.
- Monthly/Quarterly Financial Reports
- Preparation of all financial reporting requirements
- Lead the month end close process and timetable.
- Support in the consolidation of budget & forecasts including balance sheet and cashflow preparation
- Create and maintain this manual ensuring all technical accounting updates included in a timely and accurate manner.
- Provide training to the finance team on GAAP & technical accounting updates
- Participate in the design of a new consolidation tool to ensure all statutory reporting requirements are captured.
- Support key business initiatives from an accounting as well as corporate structuring and funding viewpoint
Key Skills preferred;
- Qualified Accountant - CIMA/ACCA/ACA
- High standard of technical accounting knowledge UK GAAP
- Ability to anticipate, identify and resolve complex financial issues
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading business embarking on an exciting period of change. You will work with a high performing and established leadership team and be given full autonomy to shape and develop your team in line with the needs of this growing business. Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 per annumLocation: LancashireDate posted: 13 July 2022Robert Walters are excited to be representing a hugely successful Lancashire based manufacturing business in their search for a dynamic, technically strong Group Statutory Accountant to work as part of an international finance team.
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 per annumLocation: CheshireDate posted: 15 August 2022My client, a leading PE backed leisure company in the North West, are looking to recruit a Commercial Finance Manager.
Salary: Excellent benefitsLocation: OldhamDate posted: 11 August 2022Robert Walters are excited to be partnering with a leading, international manufacturing provider in Manchester. We are looking for a driven Management Accountant to take ownership of the day-to-day accounting responsibilities and production of the management accounts for the US subsidiary.
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 per annum + Excellent benefitsLocation: City Of ManchesterDate posted: 09 August 2022Robert Walters are excited to be partnering with a leading services provider in Manchester. We are looking for a driven Financial Account to take ownership of the Company’s Fixed Asset activities and to join and lead an established finance team with the opportunity to make an impact on the business and its clients.
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 per annumLocation: City Of ManchesterDate posted: 08 August 2022I am excited to be partnering with a worldwide food services and facilities management company based in Manchester. As Finance Manager, you will also be providing expert financial advice to the operational management, facilitating the delivery of budget and other initiatives that will drive financial performance within the contract. Business partnering with the service leads and working with our client on an established, profitable contract generating over £12m of profitable revenues per annum.