Head of Group Reporting
Salary £100,000 - £130,000 per annum
Consultant Charlie Knights
Date posted 27 November 20192019-11-27 2019-12-27 retail London London GB GBP 100000 130000 130000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Multinational retail group seeking interim Head of Group Reporting for a 6 month fixed term contract. Competitive salary of £100-£130k based in experience, plus additional benefits.
This famous fashion group are looking to bring on an experienced Head of Group Finance for a 6 month period. This role will act as the number 2 in finance reporting into the Group Financial Controller, assisting the group get through there busy period. They are based in beautiful offices in Central West London and offer a great range of benefits with the role.
The key responsibilities for this Head of Group Reporting role are:
- Supporting the Group Financial Controller with all ad hoc requests.
- Production and analysis of the company boardpacks.
- Producing the monthly management accounts and reporting packs, budgeting and forecasting.
- Partnering with the business to maintain robust cost control and provide commercial insight.
- Allocation of shared costs to the brands, understanding methods of allocation and drivers behind variances.
- Develop excellent working relationships across Shared Service and Brand team.
- Initiate and manage change – ensuring that the Finance function provides effective support to Shared Service community and responds appropriately to brand request.
The ideal candidate for this Head of Group Reporting role will have/be:
- A qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Previous experience in a group reporting/ group reporting manager role.
- Fantastic communication skills and stakeholder management experience.
- Previous experience in retail.