Group Financial Accountant
Salary £70,000 - £75,000 per annum
Consultant Graeme Marsh
Date posted 12 November 20192019-11-12 2019-12-12 accountancy London London GB EC4A 3AE GBP 70000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Property Management Company is looking for a Group Financial Accountant to join their Group function in the London office for 9 months on an FTC.
A London based Property Management Company are recruiting a Group Financial Accountant. The Group specialise in bridging the gap between operations and technology to improve their clients business outcomes. Operating from 100 locations across the UK they offer a localised service.
As Group Financial Accountant you will be reporting to the Finance and Business Support Director and managing and developing an Assistant Accountant. You will be responsible for the statutory reporting, business plan models and ensuring regulatory compliance for the 25 subsidiaries.
- Ensuring accuracy whilst completing and reconciling the finance system including, nominal ledger, balance sheet reconciliations, accruals, prepayments, VAT control, PAYE control, and investments.
- Preparing the Group consolidated statutory accounts and subsidiaries under IFRS.
- Quarterly reporting to shareholders in accordance with strict time lines.
- Completing the monthly financial reports and other reporting as necessary.
- Maintaining the excel model for the Group 5-year business plan.
- Monitoring the cash flow forecast.
- Ensuring efficient Treasury management.
- Supporting the forecasting, budgeting and business planning process
- Full responsibility for delivering the annual audit
- Preparing and filing annual Tax computations
- Providing recommendations on new revenue and cost streams
- Ensuring the Group is fully compliant with all statutory reporting requirements
- Any other ad-hoc projects
Ideal candidates will have excellent technical Finance skills and will have a hands on approach with an eagerness to get stuck into the details. You will need to be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and will work well in a high-pressure environment. Some previous experience of Group reporting is advantageous.
- Qualified Accountant (preferably ACA)
- Audit background (ideally Big 4)
- Strong IFRS reporting skills
- Experience of consolidations with multiple subsidiaries
If this job description matches your interests and skills please apply.