Interim Group Reporting Manager
Salary £500 - £600 per day
Consultant Kathryn Parkinson
Date posted 31 October 20192019-10-31 2019-11-30 accountancy Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 500 600 600 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters are seeking a Qualified Financial Reporting Manager to join a leading Financial Services business in Manchester City Centre. As well as being a strong leader, you will have up to date knowledge of relevant technical accounting and regulatory financial standards.
This is a fantastic opportunity to undertake an integral role and one that will have a huge impact on the business as it goes through a period of change. A strong working knowledge of the FS industry and the regulatory environment is also required in order to complete this assignment.
- Responsible for the delivery of financial reporting within pre-agreed timescales to support both internal and external reporting requirements. This will include monthly delivery to FP&A and Group Finance, bi-annual external reporting including financial results and market announcement
- Responsibility for the reporting and forecasting of the investment portfolio and presentation to relevant Executive-level Committees
- Maintain up to date knowledge of relevant technical accounting standards and rules including IFRS, financial reporting and taxation. Responsible for the communication of any changes or updates to the relevant teams and individuals as required
- Key contact for external stakeholders, including relationship management and reporting in line with the supplier management framework
- Oversee the cash management processes, including daily working capital, forecasting and reporting
- Maintain up to date knowledge of regulatory and legal requirements relevant to the role, including insurance-specific areas such as Solvency II, Flood Re and Financial Services Compensation Scheme levies
- Ownership of periodic review and maintenance of documentation to support financial reporting policies & procedures, including accounting policy manuals and financial reporting control standards
For further information on this role please forward your CV today to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below.