Interim Group Reporting Accountant
Salary £250 - £400 per annum
Consultant Vilma Kurpreka
Date posted 29 August 20192019-08-29 2019-09-28 accountancy Northamptonshire Northamptonshire GB GBP 250 400 400 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Interim Group Reporting Accountant - Northants based - Paying £250 - £400 daily rate.
I am currently recruiting for an Interim Group Reporting Accountant to join a lively but result focused business based in Northamptonshire for a minimum of 6 months.
My clients increasing global footprint has led them to adding resource to their high performing finance team. The Interim Group Reporting Accountant will report directly to the Group Reporting Manager with a dotted line to the Group Financial Controller.
The Group Reporting Accountant is a key role within the Group finance team as the department continues to grow. The role has a significant focus on analysis of performance and it sit in the middle of the commercial and technical teams.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Produce consolidated management reports for the Group - (internal and external reporting)
- Monthly management, financial and board reporting (including capex, sales, KPI reporting)
- Support with budgeting and forecasting process.
- Consolidate results for key reporting cycles and take full ownership of specific reporting areas.
- Support with the design and implementation of controls and processes across the Group Reporting function.
- Present to Board level stakeholders including Directors, CFO’s, CEO’s & COO’s.
The successful candidate must be able to hit the ground running and on a very short notice period. Interviews are taking place next week.