Group Financial Accountant
Salary £45,000 - £55,000 per annum
Consultant Christopher Lloyd
Date posted 15 August 20192019-08-15 2019-10-14 financial-services Liverpool Merseyside GB GBP 45000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This fantastic organisation in Liverpool are looking for a tehcnically strong accountant, ideally looking for their 1st or 2nd move from audit to join the business in a role that offers progression & development opportunities.
- Prepare certain aspects of the Group’s quarterly, interim and annual accounts and regulatory returns in line with external legal/regulatory requirements and accounting standards
- Analyse and interpret financial & business data ensuring accuracy, commerciality and fitness for purpose of the reported numbers.
- Proactively seek opportunities for process improvements to raise standards and improve operational effectiveness.
- Conduct complex, in depth financial analysis and reporting to meet internal and external requirements.
- Contribute to the maintenance of good relations with the external Auditors through the compilation, analysis and presentation of financial information and documentation as required
- Ideally suited for an ACA/ ACCA Qualified Accountant with a strong Audit or technical background
- Solid technical knowledge & understanding of financial and regulatory reporting standards.
- Proven ability to manage complex financial reporting procedures and consistently achieve accurate, on time delivery within a regulated business
This is an excellent opportunity for any technically minded accountant, looking for the opportunity to join a business that can offer long term progression and a diverse career path. This is an ideal role for any accountant looking for the chance to join an organisation that can offer development in a large finance function, committed to team & individual growth.