Group Financial Reporting Manager
Salary £350 - £400 per day
Consultant Alex Cabezas
Date posted 03 July 20192019-07-03 2019-08-02 accountancy Hertfordshire Hertfordshire GB GBP 350 400 400 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A fantastic opportunity for a talented interim Financial Reporting Analyst to join an employer of choice and market leader in the area, experiencing high growth.
Robert Walters are currently recruiting on behalf of a retail/FMCG market leading business based in Hertfordshire, and require an interim Financial Reporting Analsyt to be responsible for controlling the Group’s balance sheet reconciliation process, preparing a monthly balance sheet reporting pack for the Financial Controller and presenting a summary balance sheet review to a senior finance audience that includes the CFO.
You will assist the Group Reporting team with reporting of the balance sheet and related notes at half year and full year and will liaise with the external auditors on any queries arising.
You will also be responsible for supporting and developing the fixed assets team and will participate in a number of ad hoc projects supporting the growth of the business.
This role presents the opportunity and challenge of working in a dynamic and exciting environment.
• Participate in projects supporting the rapidly growing business, driving improvements to accounting and reporting processes that support the growth of the business
• Lead the balance sheet review process, driving improvements in efficiency and quality
• Assist the Financial Reporting & Analysis team with preparation of high quality balance sheet reconciliations
• Prepare the Group reporting balance sheet reconciliations
• Maintain detailed documentation of the Group’s balance sheet reporting processes
• Prepare Monthly Balance Sheet pack with high quality variance analysis and commentary
• Prepare and present a Balance Sheet Review presentation to the senior finance team
• Support ad hoc initiatives such as implementing better financial controls
• Supervise and support the Fixed Asset reporting team and projects relating to this area
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
• Qualified ACA with 3+ years PQE
• Proficient Microsoft Excel skills
• Competent Microsoft Word user
• Some experience of ERP systems (e.g. Oracle Financials)
• Experience using Hyperion (Planning and Budgeting
If you feel your skills and expereince meet the above criteria, I would like to hear from you. Please apply and send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org