Salary £55,000 - £65,000 per annum + 30% bonus
Location Milton KeynesFULL_TIME
Consultant Callum Laurie
Date posted 18 May 20192019-05-18 2019-07-17 accountancy Milton Keynes Buckinghamshire GB GBP 55000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Are you qualified accountant working within audit and seeking a progressive role in a market leading listed group that are recognised for hiring the highest calibre of candidates?
This multi £Bn Group based in Milton Keynes are looking for a bright and technical astute accountant to join their finance team as a Group Accountant.
Reporting directly into the Group Financial Controller who will act as a great mentor and working alongside a team of highly competent qualified Accountants, your responsibilities will include:
- Producing the financial statements alongside IFRS, including the liaising with external auditors/ regulators.
- Perform group consolidations, giving you exposure to multiple aspects of the group.
- Financial management within the operational finance team.
- Reconciling large volumes of data to be presented in reports.
- Producing detailed analysis reports, of which can be presented to the business.
- P&L reporting and regular financial performance reporting.
- Working with senior management on ad/hoc projects.
The successful candidate will be a fully qualified chartered accountant (ACA or ACCA) that is highly academic. With the role well balanced between reporting and analysis, you must have both a strong understanding of reporting standards and have a naturally inquisitive, analytical mind. The ideal candidate will be a strong influencer and communicator. To truly exceed in this role, you will have exposure to leading statutory audits in a large complex group/s.
Offering a competitive benefits package including a great bonus scheme, private health, leading pension and great internal development.
This role is likely to be filled before the closing date, please do not hesitate in applying or contacting Callum on 07387 064290.