Group Reporting Accountant
Salary £65,000 - £75,000 per annum + none
Consultant Charlie Knights
Date posted 15 May 20192019-05-15 2019-06-14 accountancy London London GB SW1H 9BU GBP 65000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a Group Reporting Accountant for a global engineering components supplier based in central west London. The crux of this role is around producing monthly reporting packs for the group as well as other duties. Strong management accounting experience is vital, ideally at group level. If you are interested in the role please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
The responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Analysing financial performance and preparing the monthly reporting packs in accordance with Group reporting deadlines.
- Creating consolidated monthly divisional commentary information packs.
- Developing a Group CFO report for the Board.
- Producing consolidated monthly management information review packs for each division.
- Group Management Accounts pack
- Assisting with the role-out and development or Oracle Enterprise and the development of Hyperion
- Assist with development of reporting for the monthly management accounts
The ideal candidate will have and be qualified in:
- CIMA or ACCA qualified with minimum two years PQE.
- Strong management accounting experience with an understanding of financial performance analysis.
- IT proficiency with strong Excel skills.
- Experience with performance management systems (such as Oracle Enterprise Performance Management System) is desirable.
- Experience working in an international group.
- Experience working in a manufacturing business would be an advantage.
- Good organisational skills with attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- The ability to explain complex financial information in a clear concise way.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills, with the ability to work with colleagues at all levels including non-finance members of staff.