Group Reporting Accountant
Salary £350 - £500 per day + DOE
Location Greater ManchesterCONTRACTOR
Consultant Kathryn Parkinson
Date posted 14 May 20192019-05-21 2019-06-13 financial-services Manchester Greater Manchester GB m3 5eb GBP 350 500 500 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
This Group Reporting Accountant role will be a key member of the Group Finance team, responsible for co-ordinating and delivering the consolidated Group accounts for the business on a quarterly basis, including the interim accounts and full year end annual report and accounts.
About the role
As part of this role you will be involved with the following tasks:
- Overall responsibility for the consolidation of the Group accounts, and delivering them on a timely basis.
- This will include all the annual year end accounts processes.
- Liaising with the external auditors, acting as their main point of contact for any queries.
- Coordinating the quarterly reporting packs, drawing in on internal resources and information as required.
- Producing monthly Group consolidation packs.
- Continually looking at ways to improve processes throughout this work.
About the person
This business are looking for a Qualified Accountant (or overseas equivalent) who has got a strong reporting and consolidation background. Previous experience of overseeing and coordinating the year end process is also important for this role. You must have reported under international regulations (ideally IFRS or GAAP) and have worked in an international large corporate organisation.
About the business
This business are a leading financial services company, with an international focus. They are continually expanding within their market.
For more information on this fantastic role, please apply via the link below or email your CV to email@example.com