Salary £45,000 - £50,000 per annum
Consultant Charlotte Walker
Date posted 26 April 20192019-04-26 2019-06-25 accountancy Altrincham Cheshire GB GBP 45000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Group Accountant Altrincham Salary - £45, 000 – 50, 000 per annum Our client is a leading global service provider supplying to the oil and gas, power and infrastructure markets. Operating in 30+ countries worldwide and serving a blue-chip client base, our client continues to produce strong results and industry leading margins. As a result of business expansion and internal progression, we are seeking a Group Accountant to initially manage a team of two, although there is plenty of scope for growth and progression.
This role is suitable for a qualified ACA/ACCA with statutory accounts experience.
The role is an excellent opportunity for someone who is keen to continue to develop their career to the next level.
The key skills and experience required for this role are:
- Practice background or industry experience of IFRS/ FRS 102 statutory accounts preparation from source information, with knowledge of key disclosures within a set of financial statements.
- Exposure to statutory accounts and knowledge of IFRS and FRS 102.
- A well organised, efficient and committed individual.
- Proven ability to pick up new areas of work quickly and ability to self-motivate.
- Excellent communication skills and desire to interact at all levels across a global organisation.
- Pro-active with a "can do" attitude to tasks and issues that arise.
- Candidate must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong Excel and Word skills.
- Experience of management accounts production is beneficial.
- Ability to take responsibility for delivering to deadlines as required.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and fast paced working environment, an excellent place for people with the right attitude to develop themselves and add real value to a dynamic organisation.
Based in our clients Altrincham office and reporting to the Group Financial Controller, this role is for a committed individual to undertake responsibilities primarily in the Statutory Reporting, Management Reporting and Analytical areas of the Group Finance team. It is anticipated that the role will also involve assisting with other ad hoc financial projects as and when they arise.
Statutory Reporting, Commercial Analyis and Management Accounting as well as supporting with other adhoc financial projects as required.
Reporting in to the Group Financial Controller, you will also manage a team of 2 direct reports.
For further information about this opportunity please forward your CV for immediate consideration.