Group Reporting Accountant
Salary £65,000 - £75,000 per annum
Location Greater ManchesterCONTRACTOR
Consultant Katherine Allwood
Date posted 04 April 20192019-04-04 2019-05-04 financial-services Greater Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 65000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A leading financial services business based in central Manchester are looking for a Group Reporting Accountant to join their team for an 18 month contract.
About the role
As part of this role you will be involved with the following tasks:
- Overall responsibility for the consolidation of the Group accounts, and delivering them on a timely basis.
- This will include all the annual year end accounts processes.
- Liaising with the external auditors, acting as their main point of contact for any queries.
- Coordinating the quarterly reporting packs, drawing in on internal resources and information as required.
- Producing monthly Group consolidation packs.
- Continually looking at ways to improve processes throughout this work.
About the person
This business are looking for a Qualified Accountant (or overseas equivalent) who has got a strong reporting and consolidation background. Previous experience of overseeing and coordinating the year end process is also important for this role. You must have reported under international regulations (ideally IFRS or GAAP) and have worked in an international large corporate organisation.
About the business
This business are a leading financial services company, with an international focus. They are continually expanding within their market.
For more information on this fantastic role, please apply via the link below or email your CV to email@example.com