Group Reporting Accountant
Salary £40,000 - £55,000 per annum
Consultant Vilma Kurpreka
Date posted 07 February 2019 2019-02-072019-04-08 accountancy Northamptonshire Northamptonshire GB GBP 40000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Group Reporting Accountant - Northamptonshire - £40,000 - £55,000
I am currently recruiting for a Group Reporting Accountant to join an award winning global business based in Northamptonshire with a turnover in excess of £4bn, with 200+ operations in over 30+ countries.
My clients increasing global footprint has led them to adding resource to their high performing finance team. The Group Reporting Accountant will report directly to the Group Reporting Manager with a dotted line to the Group Financial Controller.
The Group Reporting Accountant is a key role within the Group finance team as the department continues to grow. The role has a significant focus on analysis of performance and it sit in the middle of the commercial and technical teams.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Produce consolidated management reports for the Group - (internal and external reporting)
- Monthly management, financial and board reporting (including capex, sales, KPI reporting)
- Support with budgeting and forecasting process.
- Consolidate results for key reporting cycles and take full ownership of specific reporting areas.
- Support with the design and implementation of controls and processes across the Group Reporting function.
- Present to Board level stakeholders including Directors, CFO’s, CEO’s & COO’s.
The successful candidate must be qualified/newly qualified. Experience of working within or with the head office of a large corporation and having Consolidation, Group reporting and Board reporting experience is preferable. You must have excellent attention to detail, ability to meet deadlines and look for continues improvement in all areas. Good communication skills and the ability to establish credibility within the business is key in this role. This is truly a great opportunity for an ambitious and driven technical accountant to join one of Northamptonshire’s biggest business.