Group Reporting Accountant
Consultant Isobel Salino
Date posted 06 December 2018 2018-12-062019-02-04 accountancy UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Group Reporting Accountant Location: Surrey Renumeration: competitive salary and bonus, private health, pension scheme and car allowance
We are working with a FTSE 250 listed solutions and services business based in Surrey Hampshire borders whom are seeking an outstanding financial professional to join their growing Group Finance function. This business is known globally for their successful mergers and acquisitions growth led strategy, and investments in cutting edge technical solutions. This role would suit a candidate whom is currently in practice, looking to take their first step into a challenging industry position.
- Maintain and improve group management/financial reporting procedures
- Ensure the integrity and accuracy of the Group consolidation
- Liaise with, and be a point of contact with the Group auditors
- Contribute to preparation of the month end report to the Board of directors
- Proactively communicate with the Divisional finance teams
- Work with the wider business to understand their trading performance as well as supporting them with technical advice
- Prepare and review of subsidiary statutory financial statements under FRS101
- Team member working on the production of the Plc financial statements
- Advise on and ensure compliance with Group accounting policies
Experience and Qualifications Required:
- ACA or ACCA Qualified – ideally trained within a Big 4 accountancy firm
- Consolidation reporting and statutory account experience is essential
- International exposure is desired
- Current technical and IFRS knowledge is essential
This position provides the successful candidate to join a highly skilled Group Reporting team. Within this business the Group Reporting team is known as the centre of excellence and point or reference for all technical accounting matters. This is an excellent opportunity to join a very high calibre team and carve out a successful career within an exciting business.
Please apply now or contact Isobel Salino ( email@example.com ) for more information.