Consultant Liam O'Flaherty
Date posted 03 December 2018 2018-12-032019-01-02 legal UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Our client are one of the leading names in their industry and are looking for a Group Accountant to join them on six month contract to assist with financial reporting and statutory accounts preparation.
This Leeds based firm are looking to secure the services of a Group Accountant to join their finance team on a six month contract to assist with financial reporting and statutory accounts preparation.
Duties will include:
- Statutory accounts preparation and financial reporting
- Group reconciliation and management reporting
- Co-ordinate timely production of the monthly management accounts and prepare the consolidation on both an internal and statutory basis.
- Act as management accountant for specified entities within the group and a key client relationship
- Responsible for balance sheet reconciliation and substantiation of balances
- Perform analysis of key accounts and reconciliations advising the Group Financial Controller on KPIs and outcomes
- Working with Tax Manager to support UK tax compliance
- Cross Group Billing and Accounting
- Maintain and administer the general ledger required to support the balancing of inter-group balances, the recording of inter-entity fees and inter-entity cost of sales
- Link in with the UK and Overseas Accountants to ensure appropriate accounting for local and statutory purposes
If you are interested in this Leeds based Group Accountant role then please do not hesitate to contact Liam O'Flaherty at Robert Walters now. This is an immediate requirement for our client so please don't delay your application as our client are looking to move very quickly on this particular role.