Group Reporting Accounant
Salary £40,000 - £50,000 per annumFULL_TIME
Consultant Vilma Kurpreka
Date posted 08 November 2018 2018-11-082019-01-07 accountancy UK
Group Reporting Accountant - Northamptonshire - £40,000 - £50,000
My Client, UK’s leading manufacturer based in Northamptonshire are recruiting for a Group Reporting Accountant to join their growing team. The business is highly acquisitive and a great place to join for ambitious accountants who are looking for organisations that can offer progression and personal development.
The Group Reporting Accountant is a key role within the Group finance team as the department continues to grow and it has a significant focus on analysing the performance of the business.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Assisting with the consolidation and preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Support the budgeting and forecasting process.
- Take full ownership of specific areas of reporting.
- Provide business performance reporting including non-financial reporting.
- Act as the point of contact for Group Finance for all site finance managers, especially during period end reporting.
- Design and implement controls and processes across Group reporting.
The successful candidate will be a fully qualified chartered accountant (ACA or ACCA) best suited to those trained in practice. With the role well balanced between reporting and analysis, you must have both strong understanding of reporting standards and have a naturally inquisitive, analytical mind. The ideal candidate will be a strong influencer and communicator. This is truly a great opportunity for an ambitious and driven technical accountant to join one of Northamptonshire’s biggest businesses.