Financial Reporting Manager
Salary £50,000 - £55,000 per annumFULL_TIME
Consultant Marcus Pratt
Date posted 06 November 2018 2018-11-062019-01-05 accountancy UK
My client is a fast growing company based in Manchester currently looking to recruit a Financial Reporting Manager.
Currently working with a fast growing company based in Manchester that is currently looking to recruit a Financial Reporting Manager to lead an established team.
Reporting into the Group Head of Finance this role will be to deliver a customer focused, efficient financial reporting and budget management service, supporting team members to partner operation within the group to enhance financial understanding, reporting and control.
- Delivery of financial reporting, including forecast and reports to board
- Plan and deliver audited financial statements
- Plan and co-ordinate the annual budget process
- Develop Finance Systems and process
- Complete Financial elements of bench-marking for Group
Skills and Experience
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Proven People management skills
- Financial application developments and continuous improvements
- Preparation of audited financial statements
- Excellent customer and communication skills
If you would be interested in hearing more about this Financial Reporting Manager position then please contact Marcus Pratt on 0161 240 7462 or email Marcus.firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential conversation.